1. The jaw crusher is commonly known as smashed, also known as the
2. The crushing chamber is composed of two jaws, which are composed
of two jaws, which simulate the two movements of the animal to
complete the crushing operation of the material crushing operation.
3. It is widely used in the crushing of various ores and bulk
materials in industries such as mining, building materials, roads,
railways, water conservancy and chemical industry.
4. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320
1. When the jaw crusher is in operation, the movable jaws
periodically reciprocate the fixed jaws, sometimes approaching and
2. When approaching, the material is crushed by crushing,
splitting, and impact between the two jaws; when leaving, the
material that has been broken is discharged from the discharge port
3. When feeding, the material is poured from the top inlet into the
crushing chamber containing the molars, which force the material to
the wall of the chamber and break it into smaller stones.
4. Supporting the movement of the caries is an eccentric shaft that
runs through the fuselage frame.
5. Eccentric motion is usually produced by a flywheel that is fixed
at both ends of the shaft.
6. Flywheels and eccentrically supported bearings often use
spherical roller bearings, which must withstand large shock loads,
abrasive sewage and high temperatures.
1. Low noise and less dust.
2. Its crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
3. Simple structure, reliable work and low operating costs.
4. The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy
to replace, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
5. The crushing chamber is deep and there is no dead zone, which
improves the feeding capacity and output.
6. Equipment energy saving: single machine energy saving 15% ~ 30%,
system energy saving more than double.
7. The adjustment range of the discharge opening is large, which
can meet the requirements of different users.
|Model||Inlet Size(mm)||Feed size(mm)||Adjustable Range||Capacity(t/h)||Speed(r/min)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)|